ABH keeps client records for a period of seven years. Any records older than seven years, have been destroyed.
If you need to request past records, please send requests to: email@example.com
In order to receive past client records, a release of information will be required, which abides by Federal Regulation 42 CFR, Part 2.
Below is a checklist of requirements for a release:
- The full name of client.
- The client’s date of birth.
- The name or general designation of program which is to make the disclosure.
- The purpose of the disclosure.
- The date the consent was signed.
- Signature of client omitted (required for drug and alcohol clients under 42 CFR, Part 2).
- Signature of parent or guardian (when signature is required for minor).
- The name or title of the individual or the name of the organization to which disclosure is to be made.
- How much and what kind of information to be disclosed.
- A statement that the consent is subject to revocation at any time except to the extent that the program or person which is to make the disclosure has already acted in reliance on it.
- The date, event, or condition of which the consent will expire if not revoked before.